Following the government’s announcement on 16th March; we would like to reassure all of our Members, Instructors and those of you looking to join our fantastic classes and supportive community that we are going above and beyond the guidelines. We are keeping well-informed with the developments and latest government guidance and doing our absolute upmost to keep you safe and healthy and in order to remain open for as long as is possible.
Our classes are on as usual and we will remain open until any specific governmental public health restrictions are placed on classes/activities such as ours:
- Can we ask each of you to arrive a little early in order to wash your hands before the start of class (please also wash them before you leave).
- We will continue to keep the equipment as clean as we always have and we have added in extra wipe downs and deep cleans.
- Please if you develop any symptoms of the virus, a fever or new continuous cough, do not attend class and follow the latest guidance provided by the government.
- Please sneeze or cough into a tissue, dispose of it in a bin and wash your hands afterwards.
- Bring plenty of water with you to class and keep drinking a lot throughout your day.
Government guidance, a useful link: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
Our classes are very small and exercise is good for you:
We have made changes to the training plans and classes in order to take into account the new advice on social distancing. We have a clear and thorough contingency plan, one that will place appropriate protection for our Members and Instructors, provide continued value for your monthly memberships and secure longevity and stability for the Academy.
We’ll keep you up-to-date and let you know if anything changes.
Protect your mental health:
- Take breaks from social media
- Limit the amount of time you watch the news coverage
- Have a plan that covers all foreseeable eventualities
- Access sunlight and nature wherever possible
- A useful link: https://bbc.in/2IOZsK7
Thank you to those of you who have sent kind and supportive messages and emails, we appreciate you so much.
Thank you to those of you who have purchased items from our online shop, booked onto future seminars, bought extra classes and Block Sessions, continued to attend your classes and keep your membership – your kindness and support will not be forgotten.
Remember that this Spartans Academy Community is here for you and we will continue to support you.
If you have any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Please be patient we will respond as soon as we can.
The Spartans Academy Team