KRAV MAGA NEWCASTLE – SELF DEFENCE FOR EVERYONE
Krav Maga Newcastle – how to start?
Powered by Spartans Academy offers weekly Self Defence Classes. Our classes are taught by Gheorghe Husar the one of few Expert 4 Level Krav Maga instructor in the UK and Europe. In addition Spartans Academy of Krav Maga Newcastle classes are the only nationally and internationally certified Krav Maga classes in Newcastle upon Tyne. We are a partner with Protect lead by Itay Gil.
Simply Book Your Free Krav Maga Class, stating the date you want to attend and we will be in touch to confirm your place. Newcastle Self Defence classes warmly welcome you to a safe training environment full of positive community spirit. Because we care about you, if you join on the night of your free trial, we’ll even give you your first month of classes for FREE.
THURSDAYS between 19.00 and 21:00 VENUE: Walker Activity Dome, Wharrier Street, Newcastle, NE6 3BR
WHY JOIN OUR KRAV MAGA NEWCASTLE CLASSES
Spartans Academy has over 30 years of expertise and in-depth experience in Krav Maga, Martial Arts and Self Defence. Krav Maga Newcastle Classes offers professional training in THE MOST UP-TO-DATE authentic Israeli Krav Maga with an internationally recognised grading system. First of all Krav Maga Newcastle gives you the opportunity to get fitter, stronger, and more confident and in addition learning the most practical and effective self-defence system. Furthermore, you will be able to defend yourself and your loved ones, achieve your training goals and finally, to make good decisions in stressful situations. Krav Maga is simple and instinctive making the self-defence skills easy to remember. Krav Maga can be learnt by anyone and regardless of age, size, or gender, you can get to a level of proficiency in a relatively short period of time. In conclusion, our Krav Maga Newcastle classes are YOUR FIRST CHOICE and a perfect fit for your busy lifestyle.
Spartans Academy offers 10% discount on membership to Students (proof required) and those on a Low Income (as per GOV.UK, proof required), and finally, those joining with a Family Member or in Group of 3+.
Please be aware that the discount does not apply to the joining fee.
To train at Spartans Academy of Krav Maga Newcastle classes most of all you must be at least 18 years of age.
Also, young adults aged between 16 and 18 may join with parental consent.
- In our Krav Maga Newcastle classes, you will never feel intimidated or physically vulnerable, in fact, we do not tolerate nor welcome individuals with negative intentions.
- It doesn’t matter if you are young or old, athletic or out of shape; you will immediately feel at home in our Krav Maga Newcastle club.
- Krav Maga Newcastle gives you a very good cardio and strength workout that puts you in survival mode.
- You’ll feel fitter and more confident when you start training Krav Maga Newcastle powered by Spartans Academy
- Especially relevant, Gheorghe Husar is one of the most professional and highly qualified Krav Maga instructor in the UK also one of the most respected Krav maga Experts in the world.
View LARGER MAP