KRAV MAGA HULL – SELF DEFENCE
WEDNESDAYS between 19:30 and 21:30 VENUE: NUFFIELD GYM, KINGSTON PARK, HULL, HU1 2TX
Spartans Academy has over 30 years of expertise and in-depth experience in Krav Maga, Martial Arts and Self Defence. Krav Maga Hull Classes offers professional training in THE MOST UP-TO-DATE authentic Israeli Krav Maga with an internationally recognised grading system. Our Krav Maga Hull gives you the opportunity to get fitter, stronger, and more confident and all whilst learning the most practical and effective self-defence system. You will be able to defend yourself and your loved ones, achieve your training goals and make good decisions in stressful situations. Krav Maga is simple and instinctive making the self-defence skills easy to remember. Krav Maga can be learnt by anyone and regardless of age, size, or gender, you can get to a level of proficiency in a relatively short period of time, making Krav Maga Hull classes YOUR FIRST CHOICE and a perfect fit for your busy lifestyle.
Our academy offers 10% discount on membership to Students (proof required), those on a Low Income (as per GOV.UK, proof required), and those joining with a Family Member or in Group of 3+.
Please be aware that the discount does not apply to the joining fee.
To train at Spartans Academy of Krav Maga Hull classes you must be at least 18 years of age.
Young adults aged between 16 and 18 may join with parental consent.
WHY JOIN OUR KRAV MAGA HULL CLASSES
- In our Krav Maga Hull classes, you will never feel intimidated or physically vulnerable, in fact, we do not tolerate nor welcome individuals with negative intentions.
- It doesn’t matter if you are young or old, athletic or out of shape; you will immediately feel at home in our Krav Maga Hull club.
- Krav Maga Hull gives you a very good cardio and strength workout that puts you into survival mode.
- You’ll feel fitter and more confident when you start training Krav Maga Hulle powered by Spartans Academy
- Gheorghe Husar is one of the most professional and highly qualified Krav Maga instructor in the UK
View LARGER MAP